Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer on My Mind


Images via content-agency.com photographer simon kenny

The talk around here is all about the summer holidays, possibly this is only the focus of my talk, regardless, summer is in the air. Spring is the appetiser with the flowers ,the clear skys, cool breezes and change of wardrobe. (the irony here is our tanks are empty and I would kill for a good torrential downfall). Then comes summer, we seek the sun but look for shade, we long for the heat but constantly try to stay cool - it's love-hate, the basis of all passionate relationships. This summer I think I will choose to be in the home above feeling cool and looking dewy in shades of white, rather than in a lather somewhere else, anywhere else really.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Susan, I just read Foreign Tongue about an American woman living in Paris & working as a translator. It was a great read & I think you would like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...