Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tea, Coffee and Cake mmmmm

I was up last night doodling 27 morning tea invitation bookmarks for my youngest classmates' mums and dads.  This year has flown by so fast, I was all over this sort of thing in the first month of my other little boys Prep year - this year it has only taken until October.  There have been issues such as the front door fell off, we were overrun by brown snakes, the house was getting painted etc etc.  Anyway it will be lovely to see whoever can make it share our musings on the last months of the preppy year. They have all grown so much and become so confident.  It has taken several months but my preppy has now accepted that the birds that swoop him in the playground are Plovers not Plumbers as previously thought.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...