Friday, November 18, 2011

Can't surf, can't do yoga but ...

 So excited my beautiful friend Rachel and myself are booked and finalised for our trip next May. We are  in the middle photo above. Well, that is not entirely true in that that is not true at all. However, I am sure after eight days of surfing, yoga, cycling and amazing food, it will be very difficult to separate images of us from the above. We are heading over to the Surf Goddess Retreat in Bali, I am almost just as happy to read the website over and over again.  Once again that is not entirely true either, I really, really want to go. Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgfgKYUJJVc&feature=player_embedded I say this confidently despite having never uploaded a video before.


Despite all the fabulousness of the above, what helped me decide was that Surf Goddess Retreats was passionate about giving back to it's community. ..." Surf Goddess Retreats supports a number of charities both in Bali and internationally - B.A.R.C. Bali Dog Adoption and Rehabilitation Center, Senyum - Smile Foundation of Bali, Jody Shae Orphanage, and KIVA - Loans that Change Life." May not seem a biggie, but it's the simple things that can help along our way.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...