Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Faves....Strummer

 


I really love Australian label Strummer, it is my first to follow whever browsing The Grand Social. I love their fabrics and lines. It is feminine without being fussy and soft whilst keeping these lovely clean lines. Very simple to love.

"In 2011 Edwina Hagon leads the way forward for Strummer with the newest collection for Spring 2011/12 titled ‘Halcyon Days’. The freedom found in earlier ranges has been paired with a new maturity. The resulting range encapsulates a sense of sophistication, reflecting the designer’s own development; with cuts becoming more complex and collections, more defined. As always, Strummer is shaped by its commitment to its own progression." Strummer

1 comment:

Carla said...

I have just checked out the Strummer website and browsed through there SS12 range......just gorgeous so many pieces I love love loved!!
Thank you
Carla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...