Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Snaps 2009 Part 1 - Paris




 I am currently trying to organise my photos into some sort of order before the next onslaught. I want them to be easy, ordered and accessbile. So easy to write to hard for my to get my head around apparently.
Anyway, of course in the doing, I have been distracted by the looking, which has quickly turned into the procrastinating. I thought I would share a few from our trip in 2009. These only serve to remind me how much I would love to head back to Paris.

 And on a final note, after meeting up with my sister in law, her husband and their beautiful baby - we all had travelled from Australia and we all happened to be in Paris for three cross-over days- what better way to end the evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...