Monday, November 14, 2011

Reindeer Dolls

This very sweet print of reindeer paper dolls is a print of a mixed media piece by Munieca on Etsy. What a lovely Christmas treat for a little girl or three sisters framed up in a simple thick white frame. Clever people with beautiful ideas....
My project this week is to get my Nan's sewing machine from my aunt. She says she will be sad, I said not to worry I will buy my own, she says no don't be silly, I offer to buy hers, no she says I can have Nan's, I ask if I can take Nan's, she says she will be sad, I say I will buy my own ..... this is how my conversation with my aunt went over a period of an hour and a half this morning.  Result: I have come away with no sewing machine, but a promise she wants me to have it and by the weekend she may be ready. I am more than happy to by my own - see previous conversation - however I know the moment I do she will arrive with Nan's on my door step, only to be disappointed and cross I have purchased one elsewhere Patience, patience my dear is a virtue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...