Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where ever I lay my hat...

via www.content-agency.com   photo Simon Kenny

I used to be a mover. Not a mover and a shaker sadly enough, just a mover. I would spend forever scanning the pages of the real estate websites trying to find my next home. Planning around schools and transport, parks and coffee shops. I always felt we were a little too far away from the hub. However the more we settle into our plot here, and we have been here on and off for seven years, I think it will be very hard to leave. We have 12 acres most of which we never even set foot on. However there are plans afoot. We are at that point where we make this home, which works wonderfully for our family and we all love, realise it's full potential or we tidy up and look elsewhere, closer. We are thinking potential. This is the list at present - puppies, chickens, my shed/studio, secret garden - requested by the boys, platforms around trees for secret seven style meetings, full blown vege patch, shaded pathways and rough sawn trellis', I heard lap pool bandied around but can't be sure, possibly by the same nut who mentioned dirt bike track or skate bowl.  These things tend to take on a life of their own, the next job is to sort the good from the ugly. Obviously to begin this process I need to purchase a spanking new notebook and black fine point and wing it from there. No none of my current fifteen notebooks will do, this is a NEW project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...