Friday, June 15, 2012

A little pre-emptive but here we go..


This is part of a little production run I am doing  for a local shop Urban Dweller at Samford. They are simple, handcrafted and my first invoice. I am currently working on a couple of more artisan lines in addition to two very different production lines, however say hello to the first offering from

 mint and lime


Please excuse the photography it was a very quick snapshot on my phone, I have to set up proper background shots this weekend. Fingers crossed the website will be up and running in about two weeks. I keep alternating between excited, nervous, excited, shy, excited .... focus, suck it up and get on with it I say.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

They look fantastic! Go girl! I cant wait to see more and i look forward to your website.

simplethingstolove said...

Thanks Steph EEEHHHH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...