Friday, October 5, 2012

So Much to Do

I have been very preoccupied lately and the first thing to give is the blog - the problem is I enjoy this process and am hoping to use this a a chart of progress for my design adventures, sooooooo... I need to prioritise or perhaps schedule my days a little better. Between renovating, moving in moving out, two new puppies and building up stock for my new venture in addition to everyday living, exercise children etc my Sunday weekly scheduling has been more a list of good intentions than an actual plan.  Good news is I will launch my new site on Sunday night for better or worse. I tried to do the whole kit and kaboodle myself so anticipate this will be something of an organic process. I hope we can ride the roller coaster together. Would love to hear any feedback good bad or otherwise, it's the only way to learn really. Here is a sneak peak of some of my pieces to be listed - www.mintandlime.com.au will launch Sunday night, will keep you posted xx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...