Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Here are the results

 
 I've been a feeling a little seasonal lately and have been working on this festive little series of precious things. I have a few in the series, including a couple of necklaces, a few variations of earrings and bracelets. A little colour can always put a smile on my face.
 

I have also been playing with the idea of gold leaf and papier mache bowls. This is my very first prototype. A little work to do, I think it needs a few more layers for sturdiness and I might experiment with cutting a little lower, however I quite like the organic shape. I thought I might try to put a few together in green and silver leaf for the Boutique Markets to hold the mint and lime pieces. Do you like?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...