Friday, April 26, 2013

And The Winner is .....


I am very excited to announce the winner of the www.mintandlime.com.au Mothers' Day Competition is Leia Atkinson. Congratulations Leia! I hope you love your bracelet, whether it is for yourself or you mum. I will contact you for your details shortly.
I will be posting all the responses on the blog over the weekend so stop by www.simplethingstolove.blogspot.com. It was really lovely getting to know some of you a little better :-)
Thank you all so much for entering, I think I may need to follow up with a little something for Fathers' Day too. xx

Update
Hi Leia would you please let me know you details on mintandlime@live.com.au as Google Plus has decided it doesn't want me to know yours, thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...